A one-week overnight camp experience for a wide-spread age group of campers who are age 11 – or will be by October 1 of this year – through those who will or have graduated from high school in the spring of this year. Camp begins Sunday evening and ends the following Saturday morning.
Arrive & Depart
- Check in: between 2:00 and 4:30 p.m. on Sunday afternoon.
- Departure: Campers will be expected to leave camp between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.
- If this schedule cannot be met, you must make other arrangements with the Session Director.
What to Bring
- notebook paper, pencil
- toilet articles, towels
- sheets, pillow, blankets
- insect repellent, cameras, & ball gloves are encouraged
- play clothes
- modest one piece swimsuit
- fans are popular but not required
See “Camp Rules” under PROGRAMS tab or FOR PARENTS tab for unacceptable clothing and other requirements.