The Board of Directors of Green Valley Bible Camp has passed the following rules and believes they are necessary to the running of an effective camp that will contribute to the spiritual welfare of the campers.
- All clothing must be modest.
- No tank tops, low cut garments, see-through tops, or bare midriffs.
- ALL shorts must be mid-thigh.
- Suggestive/inappropriate logos or advertisements on clothing will not be tolerated.
- While boys and girls will not swim together--each group will have a separate swim time each day—modest swimsuits are a must (one-piece or tankini)
Portable Smart Devices
- The Session Director determines whether the camper can use tablets or a phone instead of a Bible.
- Tobacco, illegal or controlled substances.
- Firearms or other items intended for use as weapons.
- Pets in cabins.
- Radios, tape players, stereos, CD players, game gear, etc.