Green Valley Bible Camp (GVBC) is a privately owned, non-profit facility for summer Bible Camps thus the camp does not provide general public access for RV and/or tent camping. However, it is a great place for special events, including but not limited to, Boy/Girl Scout camp outs, wedding/engagement photographs, senior pictures, family photographs, family re-unions, weekend retreats, offsite business meetings, walking trails, etc.
Special Event Fees:
- All fees donated to GVBC
- Fees are based on amount of time needed to host event. Fees do not change based on number of participants.
- 3 consecutive days $175 (1 day defined as more than 4 hours)
- 1 day $75 (1 day defined as more than 4 hours)
- 2 – 4 hours $35
- Less than 2 hours no charge
- A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required if and when your event is approved. To pay your deposit, click on the CAMP INFO/GIVE BACK tab then click on the Donate Money link in the drop down menu. In the Message field indicate deposit for your Special Event. Remainder of fee will need to be paid no later than the weekend of the event using the Donate Money link.
Special Event Scheduling:
- Click here to access the Special Event calendar to see availability.
- Photographic events, i.e., weddings/engagements, senior pictures, family photos, etc. can be scheduled any time during the year.
- No camp fires or fires for grilling/cooking are allowed unless authorized by onsite Camp Director at the time organization event approved. If authorized, wood and fire pits will have to be brought in by the organization.
- No firearms or other items intended for use as weapons.
- No tobacco, illegal, or controlled substances.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- No littering.
- No hunting.
Submitting Your Special Event Request:
- Complete the form below and then hit Submit Request.
- Your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted within a week of your submission.
Legal Responsibility: By checking the Legal Responsibility Agreement box below, means that in the event of an accident or injury while on the facility grounds that Green Valley Bible Camp, its Board of Directors, Trustees, Officers or attendants will not be held legally responsible for any such accident or injury.